A sprain is considered an injury to a ligament that results from overuse or trauma. For the best treatment of a sprain is to apply ice packs, resting, and elevating the injured joint and using anti-inflammatory medications prescribed by a Doctor. Depending on the severity and location of the sprain, support braces can help. Local cortisone shots are sometimes given for persistent inflammation. Activity may be resumed gradually. Ice packs can reduce recurrent inflammation after the activity.
1 – Med Spec ASO Ankle Stabilizer
This ASO Ankle Stabilizer is the brace of choice for a numerous professional and collegiate athletes. The ASO is also one of the most recommended ankle supports by athletic trainers, orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists. Because of its comfort, support and durability its one of the leading ankle supports on the market today.
Having a contoured tongue which gives you exceptional fit and being constructed of light weight but durable CoolFlex material. The material lines the inside back of the boot, providing comfort to the Achilles area. This boot has an invisible seam to provide exceptional comfort.
The shoe lace is attached to the tongue to insure tat the lace is always centered. Finger loops at the end of the stabilizing straps assist in securing the straps for the best support. Manufactured in the USA by Medical Specialties, Inc.
- Stabilizing Straps form complete figure-eight to protect and support ankle
- Ballistic nylon boot provides superior durability and strength
- Elastic cuff closure enhances support and keeps laces and stabilizing straps secure
- Bilateral design so each size will fit left or right foot; Low profile to fit in any type of shoe
- Each ankle brace is sold separately.US manufacturing with higher quality control standards. Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry
- 2798 Customer Reviews and has a 4.3 out of 5 star rating
2 – Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Knee Support – breathable knit compression knee brace to relieve pain and swelling from arthritis, ACL injury, Meniscus tear, medical grade knee sleeve
If your knee is weak, swollen, painful or recovering from an injury, Bauerfeinds GenuTrain S Knee Brace provides relief and stability for the knee joint. This medical-grade compression relieves pain and protects the joint without limiting mobility.
More then 80 years ago, Bauerfeind started with compression technology and we’ve been raising it since. Having a medical heritage and attention to detail, these products still lead the industry in fit, comfort, support and performance.
Endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation, the NBATA (National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association), the PBATS (Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers Association) and the 2008-2016 Olympic Games, Bauerfeind ‘s knee support is trusted by professional athletes and healthcare providers throughout the world.
Whether you are a serious athlete or an active person who doesn’t want the pain to interfere with their regular lifestyle, then this knee support is for you. All Bauerfeind braces and supports are made in Germany, with an unrivaled commitment to excellence that is the driving force behind everything they do.
- Bauerfeind GenuTrain S delivers medical-grade compression to promote circulation and reduce pain, swelling and muscle fatigue using the combination of joint side bars and an adjustable strap system to stabilize the knee without limiting mobility
- Bauerfeind’s knitted fabric is soft, breathable and moisture-wicking. The Perfect Fit sizing system goes beyond small, medium and large for a comfortable fit that stays in place all day with the proper amount of compression
- Incorporated viscoelastic Omega pad surrounds the kneecap (patella) to keep it centered. This produces a massaging effect which activates the surrounding muscle tissue and stimulates circulation
- Used to treat and prevent: advanced arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, bone on bone arthritis, Medial collateral ligament sprains (MCL), lateral collateral ligament sprains (LCL), knee sprain, moderate knee instability and advanced meniscus tears
- All Bauerfeind products are made in Germany with the highest manufacturing standards to ensure superior quality. Bauerfeind technology has evolved over the past 80+ years and continues to set the standard in fit, comfort, support and performance
- 102 Customer Reviews and has a 4.4 out of 5 star rating
This is one of the prominent tendons at the back of the knee. The hamstrings are the side walls of the hollow behind the knee (popliteral space). Both hamstrings connect to muscles in the back of the thigh. A pulled hamstring is a common athletic injury. It does’t matter which sport we are into, a pulled hamstring can happen at anytime.
3 – Hip Brace – Groin Support for Sciatica Pain Relief Thigh Hamstring Quadriceps Hip Arthritis SI Joint Injuries Hip Flexor Pulled Muscles – Compression Groin Wrap – Best Sciatic Brace Belt Men Women
- PROMOTES MUSCLE & JOINT RECOVERY: Hip stabilizer and groin brace provides sciatic nerve pain relief, SI joint pain relief and helps to speed up healing from groin pull, hip flexor injury, pulled quad, hamstring pull, hip bursitis, labral tear, or other leg muscle injuries that cause discomfort in the groin area. Groin strain brace can be used as a sciatic nerve brace, hip flexor brace, hip brace for labrum tear, or si belt – sacroiliac belt / si joint belt for women / men
- PROVIDES SUPPORT AND HELPS RELIEVE PAIN: Most effective neoprene groin wrap designed to rehabilitate and bring back everyday movement by providing stability and warmth. Hip pain relief brace helps to improve mobility and decreases tension in the muscles
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE AND SOFT: Lightweight and breathable material of the hip and groin support brace fit snugly and doesn’t catch on dry skin. It is very comfortable for all-day wear, quick and easy to put on and take off. Groin compression wrap designed for both men and women and can be worn on the right or left leg, under and over clothes. Hip support brace fits waists up to 44″ and thighs up to 25″ circumference
- ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: The waistband prevents the thigh support wrap from slipping or sliding during physical activity. It stays up on the thigh perfectly unlike regular groin strap, thigh sleeve, hamstring brace, quadriceps support, groin compression sleeve, elastic bandage, or hamstring compression sleeve, which needs constant pulling up and re-adjustment during light movement, let alone actual sports or exercise
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: With wide and durable hook and loop fasteners, the groin support wrap provides targeted controlled compression and desirable level of support, unlike compression shorts. Far superior to regular thigh wrap and thigh brace support, it stays in place perfectly fine and does not roll up on the belly as other hip support braces, sacroiliac joint belts or hip Spica wraps
- 173 Customer Reviews and has a 4.3 out of 5 star rating
This is one of the longest tendons in the body, a tough sinew that attaches the calf muscle to the back of the heel bone (calcaneus). The name comes from the Greek Mythology, the hero Achilles was invulnerable to injury except for his heel, which proved his downfall when it was pierced by Paris’s arrow. It also has been the downfall of many athletes who have experienced the sudden pain of its rupture.
4 – CEP Unisex Ortho+ Achilles Brace w/ Compression to Support Injured Achilles Tendons, Joint Pain, & Discomfort
The CEP Unisex Ortho and Achilles Brace gives one an amazing support and relief to the Achilles Tendon area. CEP’s targeted compression profile offers improved circulation, muscle stability and quicker recovery from workouts.
This brace has a padded cushion over the Achilles Tendon which provides added support so you have a stable fit inside the shoe to make recovery from the injury quicker and less painful. This Achilles Brace is a certified medical device.
This CEP Achilles Brace is perfect for Runners, Soccer Players, Basketball Players, Baseball Players, Volley Ball Players and others that are trying to get back on their feet following or maintaining fitness by working through an Achilles injury.
- 50% Polyamide, 30% Polyester, 20% Elastane
- CEP Ortho+ Achilles Brace is a certified medical device that provides significant relief from minor Achilles tendon injuries using a proprietary targeted compression profile to reduce swelling and hasten recovery.
- COMPRESSION speeds recovery by increasing the blood flow and healing lymph fluid to the injured joint. This compression offers support to the tendon and joints which stabilizes them and prevents further injury.
- DURABILITY is built into this Achilles brace because all CEP Ortho products are tested to last well over 150 wears and washes.
- SUPPORT is vital in the healing of Achilles tendon injuries. In addition to targeted compression profile, this brace brings added support & stability of the ankle & tendon with Smart Memory foam
- INDUSTRY LEADER CEP products come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and are backed by over 65 years of being a global leader in creating innovative medical products for sports and medicine.
- 106 Customer Reviews and has a 4.0 out of 5 star rating
The shoulder is a ball and socket joint with 3 main bones, upper are (humerus), the collar bone (clavicle), and shoulder blade (scapula). These bones are held together by muscles, tendons and ligaments. The shoulder blade having the greatest range of motion of any joint in the body. Because of this mobility, there would be more problems with the shoulder. The acromioclavicular joint which is over the top of the shoulder can be easily injured.
5 – Shoulder Stability Brace with Pressure Pad by Babo Care – Light and Breathable Neoprene Shoulder Support for Rotator Cuff, Dislocated AC Joint, Labrum Tear, Shoulder Compression Sleeve
Most shoulder problems gall into 4 major categories: Tendon inflammation (Bursitis or Tendinitis) or a tendon tear Instability, Arthritis, Fracture (Broken Bone), pain from tumor, infection and nerve related problems.
The shoulder is made up of 3 bones, the upper arm bone (humerus), the shoulder blade (scapula) and the collarbone (clavicle). The head of the arm bone fits into a rounded socket in your shoulder blade. This socket is called the glenoid. A combination of muscles and tendons keeps your arm bone centered in your shoulder socket.
These tissues are called the rotator cuff, they cover the head of your upper arm bone and attach it to your shoulder blade. The shoulder brace is a sling-like device designed to support and strengthen your shoulder, but not for a day to day use. It is used for individuals that have received a shoulder injury.
So Come NOW And Purchase Your Own Babo Care Shoulder Brace.
- PRESSURE PAD FOR ICE OR HOT: If you address your shoulder tendonitis early enough, conservative (non-surgical) treatment is usually successful for addressing your condition. Some basic home remedies you can follow on your own are: Rest, Ice and Posture. We design a pressure pad for ice pack, and detail is in the Users Manual (NOTE: not include ice pack)
- STRONGER AND RELIABLE SUPPORT: Babo Care shoulder brace provide stronger, more reliable support, it can help: Speed up the recovery process(help you during multiple stages in the rehabilitation process.), Protect your shoulder from further injury, Provide compression(which may enhance the receptors in your skin and help your brain better understand the position of your shoulder.)
- TWO WAY ADJUSTING: Easily adjustable and strong Velcro straps and high quality plastic buckle design for adjusting on right or left shoulder, both for men and women. Adult size( Arm size: 9.8’’-16.1’’, Chest size: 33’’- 45’’)
- BREATHABLE NEOPRENE: Babo Care shoulder brace can be worn to recover from your shoulder injury or to ease discomfort. They range from ultra-durable slings that greatly restrict your range of motion to lightweight neoprene vests that protect your AC joint
- 12-MONTHS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Try our products/services for a full year and see what happens for you – we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us, we will offer you a full refund of the original purchase price for up to 12 months
- 818 Customer Reviews and has a 4.3 out of 5 star rating
Back Pain (Lower)
Common causes of back pain come from an injury to the muscle, bones and or the nerves of the spine. Pain coming from abnormalities of organs within the abdomen, pelvis, or chest may also be felt in the back. There are a lot of things within the abdomen, such as appendicitis, aneurysms, kidney diseases, baldder infections, pelvic infections and ovarian disorders can cause back pain. Some people get tremendous back pain and think its a spinal thing, but it sometimes is that they need a hip replacement.
Treatments for Lower Back Pain
Home Care is recommended with a lot of bed rest for about 2 days with decreased activity. Applications of local ice and heat provide relief for some people and is recommended. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are useful for controlling pain. There is a machine that can be very helpful in relieving some of the pain, especially at night. This machine is called the Tens 7000 which I have found out that you need a doctors prescription to get one. Works very well though.
6 – TENS 7000 2nd Edition Digital TENS Unit with accessories
This upgraded digital processor is accurate and precise. The preferred doctors choice for effective pain relief is now available over the counter (OTC).
There is nothing magical about Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS). TENS is intended to relieve pain. This unit sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerves in the treatment area. In many cases, this stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain relief which varies by individual, different modes for different individuals.
For many people, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer then the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as 3 to 4 times longer). This unit has 5 powerful modes of operation to tackle the toughest common household or exercise related pain.
The Tens 7000 2nd Edition is the best valued digital TENS unit on the market today. Proving to be the most durable and easy to use TENS unit.
- 5 Program Modes:
- Burst Mode
- Normal Mode
- Modulation Mode
- Strength-Duration Mode 1
- Strength-Duration Mode 2
- 5322 Customer Reviews and has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating
Depending on what part of the body needs a brace, it will be determined what type of brace is to be used.
Pulled Muscles – Braces
Leg and Knee and Ankle Braces
Arm and Shoulder and Wrist Braces
An Accident Waiting To Happen