A Review Of A Relationship
Review Of A Relationship With Boxing Shoes
When we are out and meet new people, like being introduced to this new girl from a close friend, we maybe feel we would like to try to date her. Looking at her, she is pretty, has a good shape because she goes to the gym every day after work. So we ask her out and it starts a good relationship. Now we have a partner to party with on weekends.
Well this is basically the same when we are looking for a pair of sneakers or boxing shoes. They have to appeal to us, look good and be able to fit perfectly, for us to even try them on. Now when we have the right pair in our hands, we want to make sure we will be able to workout in them without getting blisters on our feet. While in the ring we want the Top Brand on our feet, so I would like to show you the best of the best.
1 – Machomai Boxing Shoes
The Machomai Boxing Shoe has an upper mesh that delivers a superior fit and breathability that keeps your feet cool, dry and comfortable round after round. This Machomai Mid Boxing Shoe has a lightweight midsole that has strength and padding for added comfort. They re-engineered gum rubber outsole provides unmatched traction and stability for enhanced striking power and movement in the ring.
- Mesh upper is designed to provide breathable comfort and a supportive fit.
- Lightweight midsole delivers unbeatable cushioning and comfort that can go the distance.
- Re-engineered gum rubber sole ensures exceptional traction, stability and performance every time you step in the ring.
- Weight: 9.4 oz.
- They are fairly new, so be the 1st to give them a rating.
2 – Adidas Box Hog 2 Boxing Shoes
These Adidas Box Hog 2 Boxing Shoes deliver the performance you would be looking for with a mesh upper and a low-profile cushioned midsole. Having a gum rubber outsole which provides traction and grip. This boxing shoe upper is made with a single layer open mesh which allows for climate control to keep the feet cool and comfortable as things get heated up in the ring.
With the synthetic suede overlays on the upper which gives the wearer a secure fit and feel. Having a midsole on this shoe which is lightweight with cushioning in the heel and lightweight mid foot to keep you light on your toes and quick on your feet.
- Single-Layer Open-Mesh – Allowing for breathability and ventilation.
- Synthetic Suede Overlays – Giving a secure and comfortable fit.
- Low-Profile EVA Midsole – Cushioned heel and lightweight mid foot.
- Gum Rubber Outsole – Offers superb indoor traction and grip.
- 59 Customer Reviews and has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating
3 – Reebok Men’s Boxing Boot – Buck Sneaker
Reebok Men’s Boxing Boot – Buck Sneaker offers a way to deliver power to every punch with this new combat trainer. Reebok was originated for one of the best reasons there are: for people to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in the business making shoes by hand for the top runners of the time. Not long after that his company, JW Foster and Sons developed an international clientele of the great athletes.
- Textile and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Synthetic nubuck upper
- Ankle strap for a locked-in feel and added support
- EVA midsole for cushioning
- Full rubber outsole for traction and durability
- 36 Customer Reviews and a 4.6 out of 5 star rating
4 – Rival Boxing Lo-Top Guerrero Boots – Silver Snake Skin/Black
These Rival Boxing Lo-Top Guerrero Boots – Silver Snake Skin/Black are fully ventilated microfiber, mesh and patent leather upper and breathable mesh sock liner. To ensure maximum airflow penetrating the shoe and cooling the foot from every side.
- Fully ventilated microfiber, mesh & patent leather upper and breathable mesh sock liner to ensure maximum airflow penetrating the shoe and cooling the foot from every side;
- Thin, flexible and durable outsole with a lot of grip;
- Ergonomic insole with superior cushion and arch support;
- High top profile giving a great support; 5.5” high.
- Weighs 390 g
- 17 Customer Reviews and has a 4.1 out of 5 star rating
5 – Cleto Reyes Leather Lace Up High Top Boxing Shoes
These Cleto Reyes Leather Lace Up High Top Boxing Shoes are designed to be lightweight for boxing. With a polyurethane insole, light non-skid rubber sole that reduces impact. Having a wide upper and laces eliminate flexion strain and provide a comfortable fit. With a rounded tip, lace up front and side zipper. Made with leather and suede.
- Lightweight shoes designed especially for boxing
- Polyurethane insole, light non-skid rubber sole reduces impact
- Wide upper and laces eliminate flexion strain and provide comfortable fit
- Rounded tip, lace up the front and side zipper
- Manufactured with leather and suede
- Be one of the first to give a review on this Reyes Boxing Shoe
6 – Title Predator II Boxing Shoe
As a new Title Predator II Boxing Shoe is released, their mid-length and super light boxing shoe has been made for speed, traction, support and drive. With the laces being in front it brings the Predator Boxing Shoe to an aggressive, ready to attack ring shoe with their streamline design and locked-in speed. Since it is a custom fit for the entire foot, ankle and lower calf it gives you a lightweight feel for the most support.
A comfort wrapped ankle offers incredible support performance and a spongy fit. The innovative material flexes for the ultimate fit that expands with your movement. Flexible gum rubber soles which have a superior traction for moving in and out of range with accuracy and speed. A full length padded mesh tongue allows for the breathability and air release during the action for cooler, dryer results. Ideal for the amateur and professional athletes.
- Three dimensional upper anatomically contours and custom fits the entire foot, ankle and lower calf
- Comfort-wrap ankle offers incredible support, performance and a spongy-soft fit
- Flexible gum rubber sole provides superior traction
- Full length padded mesh tongue allows for excellent breathability and air release
- Approximate 10 oz. weight and 6.5” height
- 7 Customer Reviews and has a 4.6 out of 5 star rating
7 – Adidas KO Legend 16.2 Boxing Shoes
The name of the game is staying on your feet in the ring. These boxing shoes lace up the front to fit like a glove, with a pivot-point outsole that allows for quick moves. Stay standing in the Adidas KO Legend 16.2 Boxing Shoes. A one piece synthetic upper with a triangular design will hold you in a glove-like fit for support and natural feel.
The one piece rubber outsole allows for light footwork and multi-directional grip, so your feet don’t slide when transferring power from one foot to the other. Give yourself an edge with the Adidas KO Legend 16.2
- One-piece synthetic upper – For a glove-like fit.
- One-piece outsole – For lightweight and multi-directional grip.
- Rubber outsole with pivot circles – To support movement with grooves for flexibility.
- 1 Customer Review so far with a 5 out of 5 star rating
8 – Otomix White Stingray Escape Bodybuilding Weightlifting MMA & Boxing Shoe
Otomix brings all it has about the mat sports experiences in Martial Arts to the world of Wrestling, MMA, Bodybuilding, Weightlifting and Grappling with the introduction of the Otomix Stingray Escape Shoe. Since these shoes are ultra-light which provide superior support and stability with an unlimited range of motion.
They are feather-light with ultimate traction, which we all need for competition and ideal for all grappling sports, Jujitsu, Judo, Boxing, Wrestling and Mixed Martial Arts. Way better than the high top shoes, which are too thin. The tread is thin, which works great in the gym, but not good if your coach wants you to run the mile in 10 minutes.
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight yet extremely durable
- Made of leather and synthetic
- Extra ankle support
- Thin sole that grips great
- Perfect for wrestling, MMA, martial arts, weightlifting, and bodybuilding
- 16 Customer Reviews and has a 4.9 out of 5 star rating
9 – ASICS Men’s Matflex 5 Wrestling Shoe
This ideal all-around wrestling shoe at an entry level price. The new Asics Mat Flex 5 provides the comfort and support that fans of this shoe have come to expect. They have a full length gum rubber bottom outsole that provides an outstanding traction. Great performance at a better price. The Mat Flex 5 provides excellent comfort and support that won’t pin your wallet. The owners ancient idea of ” A Sound Mind in a Sound Body ” was his expression when he started his company in 1949 in Kobe, Japan.
He had started out making basketball sneakers and then changed the name to ASICS in 1977. His belief was that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle was to promote perfect health and fitness. Today ASICS offers a full line of athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole with traction pods
- Lace entry
- Cushioned footbed
- 654 Customer Reviews with a 4.0 out of 5 star rating
10 – Ringside Diablo Muay Thai MMA Wrestling Boxing Shoes
Your opponents will be cursing when they see you wearing these contemporary styled shoes. The Ringside Diablo Boxing Shoes bring out a new generation of high performance for ring footwear. Having a breathable nylon mesh pattern. Patent leather vinyl finish. A low top ankle for fluidity and ease of movement. Non-slip rubber sole. They are offered in Black, Red and White models for men from sizes 2 – 13. Women sizes are 2 sizes smaller than men’s and only come in pink.
One person says:
This was his last pair of boxing shoes he was to try before living up and going to his regular cross trainers. then he got real excited when they fit his wide feet. He would return every other pair because the would never fit his wide feet. After wearing them at the gym he say’s that they are not the sturdiest shoes he had ever worn.
But they are light and flat and allow for quick pivots besides fitting his large feet. At this time he is getting used to wearing 2 separate pairs of shoes. For workouts, but notices a big difference in wearing these on the mats instead of running shoes. Their light and don’t impede his foot movements in any way. Great Buy.
- The Ringside Diablo Boxing Shoes are contemporary in style and usher in a new generation of high performance ring footwear
- These sport-specific shoes have a patent leather vinyl finish and a low-top ankle for ease of movement and ankle support
- Made with a breathable nylon mesh pattern and a non-slip rubber sole for added comfort and safety while fighting
- Please see size chart with foot measurements to help determine sizing – (Women size 5 = Men size 7) Men’s sizes: All colors except Pink – Women’s sizes: Only in Pink
- These boxing, Muay Thai, MMA, wrestling shoes are sure to provide comfort and support during competitions
- 120 Customer Reviews and has a 4.4 out of 5 star rating
Here are some boxing gloves to go with your new Boxing Shoes.